Can I start by saying no one is more disappointed to postpone a race two weekends in a row than us. On top of that we do not want to schedule over the TRH/TSCEC race scheduled for next weekend at Brunesmill. The only options we have are to go down to 9 rounds for bikes and 8 for SXS's, or race into January, or race back to back weekends. We have decided to go with back to back weekends. Thankfully we are at a 400 acre property that will allow Gil to reverse course and add new trail for the 2nd weekend. Spoaks folks are great and will allow us to leave campers on the property until the next weekend if you don't want to drag them home. Thanks you all for your understanding and support.