Round 9 Powell Ranch
Posted: 10/8/2009

If we need to postpone the race will do so at noon on Friday. There is a front forecasted for early Friday morning that may flood the creek we need to cross during the race. Race course conditions are perfect but the forecasted front may also make our new campsite inaccessible. Sorry for the chance of such a short postponement notice but we would hate to postpone it now just based on the forecast, we need to wait and see what if anything happens to the creek and campsite. Please check the website or forum at noon tomorrow.








Tel: 512.632.2369
Email: memberships@TORCSracing.com 




   

EnterpriseYamahaKTMKawasakiTJ's CyclesWildwest HondaTejas MotorsportsBig Country MotorsportsFMFFly RacingRekluseScottLeatt BracePowerSport Parts.netRocky Mountain Race GasCentral Texas Power SportsCOR Moto GraphicsVP Racing FuelsGraphic GuysRev's MX812 Suspension100%BMG Xtreme SportsWoods Cycle CountryHemlock Hat Co.

 

Web Site Managed by: Creative Edge Studio

Creative Edge Studio