Posted: 9/6/2017

Due Hurricane Harvey we will be postponing this weekends race and racing our rain date of 9/16&17. We had hoped to postpone until 9/23&24 to give our Houston racers even more time but due to a scheduling conflict with TRH we will have to race on 9/16&17. We will also be changing the location to Sand Hills. We hope to reschedule Rally Ranch later on our schedule. If you have already pre entered you DO NOT need to do anything. Thanks for your support and understanding while we try to keep you racing.

Tel: 512.632.2369
Email: memberships@TORCSracing.com 


CF MotoYamahaWildwest HondaPolarisTejas MotorsportsFMFFly RacingScottRocky Mountain Race GasCentral Texas Power SportsArctic CatCycle Shack NorthVP RacingGraphic Guys


Web Site Managed by: Creative Edge Studio

Creative Edge Studio