Round 9 Powell Ranch
Posted: 10/8/2009

If we need to postpone the race will do so at noon on Friday. There is a front forecasted for early Friday morning that may flood the creek we need to cross during the race. Race course conditions are perfect but the forecasted front may also make our new campsite inaccessible. Sorry for the chance of such a short postponement notice but we would hate to postpone it now just based on the forecast, we need to wait and see what if anything happens to the creek and campsite. Please check the website or forum at noon tomorrow.

Tel: 512.632.2369


CF MotoYamahaWildwest HondaPolarisTejas MotorsportsFMFFly RacingScottRocky Mountain Race GasCentral Texas Power SportsArctic CatCycle Shack NorthVP RacingGraphic Guys


Web Site Managed by: Creative Edge Studio

Creative Edge Studio